LiveWireDirt

Your #1 source for arts and entertainment in the Sacramento area.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gunpowder Man



Gunpowder Man
Now through November 25th
at California Stage
"Gunpowder Man" is the story of a young Chinese woman who, together with her twin brother, flees her homeland in 1865 when the Taiping Rebellion collapses. Disguised as a boy she works on the Central Pacific Railroad, facing and overcoming her worst fears. In the 1870s the twins settle in a mining town in the Sierra and then have to face the rising tide of racism that sweeps the West
For more information call 451-5822 or check out www.calstage.org .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive virtual memory has become in our every day lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB jack, lol. I guess it makes sense though, considering how inexpensive memory has become lately...

Ahhh... who am I to complain. I can't make it through a day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Posted using N3T 2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home